- Loan Amount: The total amount you borrowed from your first lender.
- Current Interest Rates: The interest you pay on an existing loan.
- Length: The total number of months you have to repay your car loan.
- Balance of Existing Loan: This indicates how much money you still owe to your existing car loan.
- Months Remaining On Current Loan: How many months are left until your car loans mature?
To begin, you’ll need to input the amount of your loan, the interest rates, and the remaining loan term. Next, you will need to input the total amount of refinance you want and how many months. The default rate is also available to help you estimate your refinance interest rate. This car refinance calculator will give an approximate estimate of your monthly payments and the amount you’ll have to pay in interest if your current auto loan is refinanced. Please keep in mind that exact results may vary depending on your personal financial information, the lender you use, and the vehicle that you refinance. This Calculator: How to Use It? To get started, please gather the following information. It will help the calculator determine whether refinancing your car loan is the right course of action. Current Loan Information